Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 140: Homemade Soap

I ran across a blog post recently containing instructions to make homemade liquid soap. Click HERE for the directions; I followed them exactly, except I substituted a 4.25-ounce bar of Yardley's English Lavender soap for the 8-ounce bar of Meyer's Clean Day soap, with good results. I will definitely do this again, experimenting with other fragrances. Let me know if you try this yourself!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Great idea. I hate how much I have to pay for stuff like that. So I want to make the body wash. How would YOU do it? There must be something different, but I couldn't find it.

Pam Asberry said...

I googled "homemade body wash" and got several good results, depending on whether you want to go all-natural or chemical. Great idea! I might try that next!