Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 127: Bead Design Studio Magazine


I don't know my half-and-half container wound up empty and still in the refrigerator, but today I was forced to drink my coffee black. Mornings are hard enough without cream in one's coffee, right? So this evening while I was at the grocery store restocking, I wandered down the periodical aisle and a new publication, Bead Design Studio, caught my eye. As I flipped through the pages, the words, "Buford, GA" jumped out at me on pages 44-45; I scanned the article and learned that Woman Creative Art and Jewelry Design Center, a fabulous-sounding museum, studio, classroom and consignment shop for bead aficionados, is located just minutes from my house. Naturally, I snapped that magazine up and brought it home with me. Tonight, a magazine; one day soon, a field trip. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a new jewelry idea I want to try.

3 comments:

Julee J. Adams said...

Awesome! Not only a fun mag with some good ideas, but a field trip close to home. Good deal.

I was a very bad girl at our local Michaels, with their 50% off beads sale. I also found a coloring book that was perfect for one of my characters.

Love it when you find stuffs that are just meant to be!

Pam Asberry said...

I understand completely, Julee; sometimes all it takes is a strand of 50% of beads or a perfect coloring book to give a girl a new lease on life. :-)

Sheila Anderson said...

Love the words on the necklace :)