Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 126: InstaPoem

I am a big fan of Danielle LaPorte. Her blog post today (click HERE) was filled with treasures, like InstaPoem (click HERE). All you have to do is answer a few simple questions with single word answers and you are rewarded with a beautiful, personalized poem. Mine appears below. I have always been afraid of poetry, but now I am actually looking forward to writing more. Give InstaPoem a try and let me know what you think!

I used to worry I was lost
I used to believe life was cruel
I used to wish I was strong
wild
free.
Then one day
I looked out my window
and saw a sky
a blue
clear
perfect sky.
I nearly choked
on the epiphany
we arrive inside
an envelope
of bones
there is nothing to be done
about this
so fill it with patience
let it brim 
with tranquility.

2 comments:

Samantha Reynolds said...

Thank you, Pam, for sharing the InstaPoem. So glad you liked it.

Pam Asberry said...

It was my pleasure, Samantha. Thank you for visiting my blog site!