Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 119: Starbucks Skinny Mocha


When I woke up this morning, I was unable to get online. My fifteen year old was home sick from school so naturally I went to him for assistance. He said everything looked fine on our end and suggested I call our internet provider. Well, I did; I was told that there was a general outage in our area and that service wouldn't be restored until sometime tomorrow morning. But I needed to get online TODAY. So I went to my local Starbucks, joined their wireless network, and sipped a tall Skinny Mocha while checking my email, catching up with my friends on Facebook, and updating my Etsy store. The perfect combination of chocolate and espresso, this new menu item was sweet and  delicious--and at only 110 calories, it didn't undo all the good I did on the elliptical machine at the gym. Recommended!

No comments: