Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 113: Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice Egg Nog


My writer pal Bryonna Nobles is a foodie. So when she suggested I try Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice Egg Nog, I knew I would be wise to listen. If you like egg nog, you will LOVE this. Thick and creamy with a touch of spice, this might just be the best egg nog on the market; it is so amazing it even has its own page on Facebook. Thanks, Bryonna, for the tip!

2 comments:

R.R. said...

For some reason I always associate Southern Comfort with Janis Joplin, probably because it was her favorite liquor! It was always too sweet for me. I know this is off season, but ... here it is! , my favorte version from Stockholm.

It's a far cry from eggnog, but in fact, I'll try some and have a glass in honor off Janis! Thanks! RR

Bryonna Nobles said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Pam. Sorry I've been MIA on reading everyone's blogs, especially this one. I came to catch up and saw there wasn't a lot to catch up on! Sadness!!

Don't give up on this blog, its one of my favorites!! It inspired my new blog, Tasty Treats!