Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 110: Sonic Pumpkin Pie Milk Shake


En route to the post office to mail bracelets for Beading To Beat Autism, I couldn't resist stopping by Sonic Drive-In and sampling their new pumpkin pie milk shake. Rich, thick and creamy, flavored with cinnamon and nutmeg but not overly spicy, topped with whipped cream and pie crumbles, this milk shake is a decadent delight. As it clocks in at 710 calories, I was thankful that my 15yo was in the car to help me polish it off, but it really is worth every calorie. Recommended!

2 comments:

Tami Brothers said...

Ohhhh! You had me at Pumpkin. LOVE these. I had one last year. Have not ventured there this year, but.... I think I see a trip in my near future.

:)

Tami

Pam Asberry said...

Go for it, Tami! 'Tis the season... ;-)