Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 98: Alligator Fritters


On Sunday, I had alligator fritters as an appetizer at dinner. They weren't bad, but I wasn't sure where the alligator ended and the breading began. Later in the cruise, however, I had calamari fritters for lunch; they were out of this world. As soon as I can locate the ingredients, I am going to try making them, using this recipe. I love trying new foods, both cooking and eating!

2 comments:

Bryonna Nobles said...

Wow. I'm trying to be more open minded about food, inspired by you in fact, but I'm still not sure I'm brave enough to try alligator. O.o

Pam Asberry said...

You know what they say about alligator, Bryonna; it tastes like chicken, LOL!