Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 96: Fried Dill Pickle Chips


I am in Tampa, Florida tonight, looking forward to boarding a cruise ship tomorrow and spending five glorious days sailing the deep blue sea. But this evening I had dinner at Square 1 Burgers and tried fried dill pickle chips for the very first time.


Served with ranch dressing on the side, these were a decadent delight. Our server said she doesn't even like dill pickles but she loves fried dill pickle chips. Why is it that everything tastes better fried?

I won't have online access again until Thursday, but I look forward to catching up with you when I get back home. I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Bryonna Nobles said...

Wow, you are a braver woman than I! I keep seeing fried pickles on menus and keep passing them up. They've always sounded so much like a pickles and ice cream thing. Just something that shouldn't go together.

Given your review, however, perhaps I shall give them a chance. Next time I'm a a restaurant and see them, I'll order them and let you know my thoughts. :D

Pam Asberry said...

I don't see how anybody could dislike these, Bryonna. Definitely nothing like pickles and ice cream. I can't wait to hear your reaction!