Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 95: Starbucks Gingerbread Latte

Today I tried a gingerbread latte at Starbucks. It was a tough choice because I could have had an eggnog latte--my absolute favorite Starbucks beverage of all time, and it comes but once a year. But for the sake of this blog, I went for something new. It was fine, I guess, but probably my least favorite of all the drinks I have ever tried at Starbucks. Next time, I'm going for eggnog.

2 comments:

Bryonna Nobles said...

Now that I work at Starbucks, every time I see you post your new thing with a Starbucks item, I smile. I'm all like "Oh, I can make that!"

I, personally, like the Gingerbread Latte more so than the Eggnog but what's funny about that, is its usually either one or the other that wins out among customers. Our most popular drink, however, is the Pumpkin Spice.

If you like Eggnog though, Pam, I insist you try Southern Comfort's Vanilla Spice Eggnog. Best Eggnog I ever had. If you want it virgin, just pick it up at any grocery store. Spiked, you have to make a special trip to a liqueur store but its super yummy.

Pam Asberry said...

All right, Bryonna, I will pick up some of that eggnog the next time I am at Kroger. And I might just make a special trip to the liquor store, too! :-)