Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 94: David Nevue Sheet Music


David Nevue sent me six new pieces of sheet music to rate according to level of difficulty; I played through them yesterday. These pieces will be released soon and ranked along with his others. I love David's music, both to listen to and to play, and my students enjoy learning it, too. If you are a pianist, I recommend you check out his website (click HERE) and give his music a whirl!

4 comments:

David Nevue said...

Thanks so much for your kind works, Pam... and great job on the song!

Pam Asberry said...

Thanks, David!! :-)

Bryonna Nobles said...

Wow, that song was beautiful and fun to listen to. You're so talented! I'm jealous!!

Pam Asberry said...

Thank you, Bryonna! :-)