Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 93: Duncan Hines Decadent Classic Carrot Cake Mix


I brought home a box of Duncan Hines Decadent Classic Carrot mix on Saturday, and my son baked the cake night. According to the Duncan Hines website, "this is the most moist, delicious carrot cake you'll ever bake," and it is definitely the most moist, delicious carrot cake I have ever tasted that came from a mix. It even comes with a pouch of grated carrots and raisins, which really makes it seem like homemade. Casey chose to bake the cake in one thick layer; then he frosted it before it was fully cool, so it looks a little unconventional. But I had a little sliver for breakfast this morning, and it really hit the spot. Have you tried any of the other Duncan Hines Decadent mixes? What do you think about them?

2 comments:

Bryonna Nobles said...

I can't remember what its called exactly but they have a brownie mix in that line that is to die for! OMG, its amazing. Nice and fudgy. I'm a fudgy brownie person more so than a cakey brownie person but these were amazing. Rich, moist... man now I need to go and guy a box...

Pam Asberry said...

Me too, Bryonna! :-)