Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 92: Victoria's Secret


If you saw Oprah's bra episode, you know what a difference proper fit makes when it comes to this particular undergarment. And apparently my size changed along with everything else when I hit menopause. After several futile attempts to fit myself, I decided it was time to consult with the experts, so this morning I went to my local Victoria's Secret and threw myself at their mercy. It turned out to be a very positive experience; now I know not only which size is right for me and but also which styles will work best for my particular body type and wardrobe needs. I came home with two new bras, three pairs of matching panties, and a whole new outlook. Ladies, does your lingerie need some updating? Spend some time at Victoria's Secret. You deserve it!

2 comments:

Bryonna Nobles said...

Pam, I'm so proud of you! Some people might not realize what a big step going and just getting resized and a new bra is, but I do. I use to work at Lane Bryant and I can't tell you how many women come in wearing the wrong bra type and its like pulling teeth to get them to let me help them out. In the end, they're ALWAYS happier. Great job!

Pam Asberry said...

It has made a huge difference, Bryonna. My clothes fit and look so much better now. I have always loved VS and now I want to get those bras in every color! :-)