Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 83: Veggie Burger


I got to try lots of new foods while I was at the Georgia Music Teachers Association State Conference in Columbus, Georgia. My roommate and I enjoyed the food at the Houlihan's restaurant adjoining the Columbus Marriott so much that we decided to have lunch there before we left town. I chose the veggie burger and Asian slaw. Handmade from black beans and garbanzo beans and topped with cheddar cheese and veggies, the burger was one of the best I have ever had. The slaw was delicious, too. If you are ever in Columbus, Georgia, I recommend a visit to Houlihan's!

2 comments:

Bryonna Nobles said...

Normally, Veggie burgers sound pretty gross to me but that one looks amazing. I'll have to put that on my mental "Things to Try" list.

Pam Asberry said...

Most places serve frozen patties, but this one was homemade, which made it really special. Ted's serves a decent veggie burger, too, and you can dress it up any way you want.