Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 82: Skinny Raspberry Mojito

 

After the Georgia Music Teachers Association State Conference banquet and artist recital Saturday night, my roommate and I were ready for a drink. We hit the hotel bar and I decided to try a Skinny Raspberry Mojito. After all the excesses of the conference - starchy food and too many desserts - it seemed like a good idea to go for one of the low-calorie choices. Turns out I was wrong. Made from Bacardi, artificially sweetened raspberry syrup, mint, lime and soda, this drink was a big disappointment. I might as well have poured cough syrup over ice and added a spritz of soda water. Next time I won't worry about the calories.

2 comments:

Bryonna Nobles said...

Oh, harsh. It sucks when you order a drink and its gross. NEVER order a Manhattan.

Pam Asberry said...

The last time I drank a Manhattan, it made me violently ill. Never again!