Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 80: Lobster Roll and Sake

About 8:00 tonight, after a long day of NaNoWriMo'ing, finalizing preparations for my presentation at the GMTA conference tomorrow, and errands (a trip to the music store, grocery shopping, and a visit to the ATT store to get a new phone for one of my sons), it occurred to me that I hadn't tried anything new today. I was in the mood for sushi, so my boys agreed to accompany me to our favorite Asian restaurant, Fusion in Dacula. Based on the server's recommendation, we tried the Lobster Roll.


While I was being experimental, I decided to have some sake, too.


It was nothing like I expected, but the warm, bold brew hit the spot on this chilly fall evening and was the perfect foil to the lobster roll.

Have you had any culinary adventures lately?

2 comments:

Bryonna Nobles said...

Oh wow, that does look amazing. You know, inspired by your blog, I've been working on trying new dishes that I think might sound disguising but have been surprisingly good. Lately, however, I haven't had time to eat out. So all my dishes have been homemade. However, I did make hamburger steaks with a onion gravy that turned out well and Teriyaki pork chops.

Pam Asberry said...

We don't eat out often either, Bryonna, but when we do, I try something new and blog about it! Those hamburger steaks and teriyaki pork chops sound great!