Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 106: Bagels and More


I had a routine dental visit this morning. The good news is I don't need a root canal; the bad news is I need a crown. Desperately seeking solace, I decided to stop by Bagels and More, the (relatively) new bagel place I spied en route to Nathan's guitar lesson several weeks ago, located near Hamilton Mill subdivision in Buford, Georgia at the intersection of Braselton Highway and Pine Road.

I received a warm welcome from Beverly and Lisa.


Guided by their expertise, I selected six bagels and a tub of honey walnut cream cheese. I tried the house coffee, too. While I paid for my order, I gathered a little bit of information about the shop. Their bagels are baked fresh every morning; they also offer sandwiches, salads and soups. They have free wifi, too. Sounds like the perfect place to grab some breakfast and do some writing on a cold winter morning, doesn't, it?

This time, though, I opted to bring my goodies home.


I sliced the cranberry orange bagel, popped it in the toaster, and topped it with a dollop of cream cheese.


I do believe that was the best bagel I have ever eaten - hard on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside, not "bread-y" like the bagels from the grocery store. I am already looking forward to the apple cinnamon bagel I have hidden away for tomorrow.

Beverly and Lisa invite my local readers to pay them a visit. Mention this blog post and you will receive three free bagels with the purchase of six. This offer expires December 15th, so don't delay!

Thanks, Bagels and More, for being the bright spot in my morning!

6 comments:

Noelle Pierce said...

Ohmigoodbar, is that the one that is tucked back at the end of a strip mall? I was there in October, if it was, and I ADORED their made-from-scratch veggie cream cheese. Heavenly.

Pam Asberry said...

Yes, Noelle, it is a very unassuming location. Veggie cream cheese, you say? I'll have to try that next time. (Tomorrow?) ;-)

Bryonna Nobles said...

That place looks amazing! I might have to get you to bring some of those to a meeting sometime and pay you back. ;) I LOVE the sound of that cream cheese!

Pam Asberry said...

Just say the word, Bryonna, and I will bring you bagels! :-)

Pam Asberry said...

And cream cheese! :-)

R.R. said...

I believe I'd rather have a sharp stick in the eye than a root canal! The high point is the NO, but that can come with the crown as well!

The bagels are making me hungry. RR