Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 105: Jewelry Essentials Glass Beads


Hoping to add some variety to our bead selection during today's work session for Beading To Beat Autism, I ran to Michael's in search of size 6 seed beads. Alas, their Toho selection was dismal, so I decided to try a new brand, Jewelry Essentials, which came generously packaged in a variety of pretty colors. 

To say I was disappointed in their quality is an understatement. These beads are poorly made and inconsistently sized, and they are going right back where they came from. Only the best are good enough for this special project!

2 comments:

Bryonna Nobles said...

Well, I'm glad you took them back. You tried something new, it wasn't what you thought, and you took them back. I know lots of people who just use it anyway and I'm like "What?"

Pam Asberry said...

I used to be one of those people, Bryonna; I would have thrown something away rather than deal with taking it back. But in this economy, I can't afford to waste a dime!