Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 101: Pineapple Salsa

After the deck party Tuesday midnight, I partook of the midnight Mexican buffet and tried several new dishes, the most notable of which was the Pineapple Salsa. I didn't have my camera with me so I wasn't able to take a picture, but I found this recipe online, which looks and sounds very much like the salsa on the ship. I plan to try making it soon, and bring a little bit of the Caribbean home.

2 comments:

Bryonna Nobles said...

Ohhh, sounds yummy. While not so awesome as foreign salsa, Archer Farms Mango-Peach Salsa at Target is worth a try.

Pam Asberry said...

I need to go to Target to pick up some serving pieces for beading so I will definitely check that out, Bryonna. Thanks for the tip!