Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 100: Senor Frog's, Cozumel

Tuesday, parched after spending several hours at Playa Mia Beach in Cozumel and not quite ready to get back on the ship, we made a stop at Senor Frog's for a bit of refreshment. 

Sol Beer!
Very funny...
 In case you can't decipher the wording on the back of the shirts, it reads as follows:
"I don't speak English but I promise not to laugh at your Spanish." HA!
But we forgave everything when we saw our plate of nachos.

We ate every bite!
I hope to go back to Senor Frog's in Cozumel again soon. 

2 comments:

Bryonna Nobles said...

Sounds like you had so much fun. I love the shirts!

Pam Asberry said...

Those guys had attitude, Bryonna, but in a good way. I am sure they see it all from American tourists! ;-)