Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 75: Ippolitos

I have dined at Ippolitos before; the last time was on my birthday, the weekend before I started this blog. But tonight I tried a new dish, Salmon Gabriela: salmon sauteed with fresh spinach, fresh tomatoes, and artichoke hearts in a lemon butter sauce.

The sauce was great for dipping garlic rolls in.
I also tried a glass of one of the featured wines, Ferrari-Carano chardonnay.

After a few sips.
Molto buono!

10 comments:

R.R. said...

Il cibo e vino sembrano grandi! RR

Julee J. Adams said...

Yum! I went to Smiling Moose Deli and had a HUGE salad with all sorts of good stuff.

Thanks for sharing your adventure.

pat said...

I want to go back!

Pam Asberry said...

Your Italian is better than mine, R.R. But thanks to Google, I know what you said. Indeed-ioso! ;-)

Pam Asberry said...

Sounds good, Julee. I am ALWAYS happy to share my adventures! :-)

Pam Asberry said...

We'll do that the next time you are in town, Pat! :-)

R.R. said...

I have a confession ...

R.R. said...

I have a confession ...

R.R. said...

My confession is that I used Google to compose my comment - so it goes to show you that great minds think alike! RR

Pam Asberry said...

LOL, RR!