Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 74: Avon Anew Ultimate Gold Emulsion Night Treatment


I recently used the last of my favorite nighttime moisturizer and don't have the funds right now to buy more. However, I found an unopened jar of Avon Anew Ultimate Gold Emulsion Night Treatment under my bathroom sink - I don't even remember where it came from - and tonight seemed like the perfect time to try it. Following the instructions, I smoothed the glittery gel over my freshly cleansed face and neck. Since I have sensitive skin, I was a little concerned about the possibility of "tingling" occurring, but I experienced no negative sensations. If I keep using this product for 14 days, I am promised skin that looks up to five years younger. We shall see!

4 comments:

R.R. said...

Time has been good to you. I'd have guessed you had already used the product for 42 days ... but check my math! :-) RR

Pam Asberry said...

Aw, thanks, RR! (blushing)

Bryonna Nobles said...

That bottle is just too pretty.

Pam Asberry said...

It really looks like that too, Bryonna!