Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 72: Pillsbury Mocha Fudge Brownies


I love all things chocolate, especially with a cup of coffee. So when I spied this box of Pillsbury Mocha Fudge Brownie mix at Kroger over the weekend, I found myself unable to resist. This afternoon, I pulled out my edge brownie pan and made the batter, adding 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts to the recipe.


Fudgy and delicious, with just the faintest hint of coffee flavor. Bet you can't eat just one!

6 comments:

Tami Brothers said...

Yummy! You make the best meals, Pam! I did the Black Bean soup this past weekend and the whole family loved it (we did add bacon, so it wasn't the Vegie kind :) ).

I am definitely going to have to do this one as well.

Tami

Pam Asberry said...

Ooh, Tammy! Glad your family enjoyed the black bean soup. I have a pot of navy bean soup started for tomorrow - same basic recipe, but substituting navy beans for the black beans and altering the seasonings slightly. But those brownies will go with anything! :-)

Bryonna Nobles said...

Oh, I am so going to have to try this!

Pam Asberry said...

I generally prefer baking from scratch, Bryonna, and I know you do, too. But when you need a quick chocolate fix, there's nothing like brownie mix. And the mocha flavor adds a unique twist!

Aquaria said...

Now imagine it with white chocolate ganache with some cinnamon on top. YUMMY!

Pam Asberry said...

That does sound yummy, Aquaria! Thanks for the suggestion! :-)