Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 70: Once Upon A Time

Snow White & Prince Charming
Tonight I watched the series premiere of Once Upon A Time on ABC. Click HERE to read the plot summary. You might think a show based on fairy tale characters set in modern times wouldn't work, but does it ever; it looks like the creators of Lost have come up with another winner. Recommended! And if you missed tonight's episode, you can stream it from the link above. Let me know what you think!

8 comments:

Tami Brothers said...

Oh man! I missed it BUT I did record it. I hope to get a chance to sit and watch on Thursday... Hoping!

Bryonna Nobles said...

I was looking forward to these series since it first came out. I love Fairy Tales with a Twist!

I really enjoy the show. I can't wait to see what the season brings. From a writing stand point though, the plot, so far, is pretty straight forward and while I love it, I can't help but wonder how they're going to stretch it out into SEASONS worth of plot lines. But here's hoping. *crosses fingers*

Pam Asberry said...

Did you every get the watch that pilot, Tami? What did you think?

Pam Asberry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Asberry said...

One of my students told me there are only 13 episodes planned, Bryonna, so it might be that they aren't planning to stretch it out out into seasons of plot lines. I love the way they are weaving the various story tale characters together, and can hardly wait from Sunday night to Sunday night to find out what is going to happen next!

Pam Asberry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said...

I love this show! Have you tried Grimm yet? It's very different (more dark to be sure), but I'm loving it too.

Pam Asberry said...

No, Carol, I haven't seen Grimm yet. Hadn't heard of it, as a matter of fact. But I will definitely check it out now!