Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 68: Wendy's Hot 'N Juicy 1/4 Pound Hamburger

Yes, I am a pescetarian. But yesterday I tried one of Wendy's new premium hamburgers.

I had really tough day. My dog was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection and my car needed two new tires AND a battery; neither of these was in the monthly budget. For the sake of my children's privacy I won't go into the rest of it, but by 9PM my blood sugar had bottomed out and my trembling hands could barely control the steering wheel. The kids requested Wendy's, I was in no shape to argue, and will be the first to to admit that burger tasted pretty darned good.

Have you tried Wendy's new menu? Would Dave approve?

2 comments:

Julee J. Adams said...

Hope the weekend's been better. A former co-worker recommended the sandwich. I've gone to burger joints in the past on this diet and ordered a burger without the bun, extra onion, lettuce and tomato and had a pretty good meal, despite the strange looks.
I miss bread so much...
I will slowly add it back in the diet, along with fruit and dairy, later in the year.
Despite all the things that happen, you know you need to take care of yourself. If you don't, who's going to take care of everyone else, Hmmmm?

Pam Asberry said...

I can't imagine life without bread, Julee. For the most part, I do take pretty good care of myself. But days like Friday - well, forget it. :-/