Saturday, October 15, 2011
Day 62: Five Things
I experienced five new things today:
1. I had a pumpkin doughnut from Krispy Kreme.
2. I got a new hairstyle - cut and color.
3. I played chauffeur for a group of high school students - my 15yo, his date, and two of their friends - so they could go out for dinner and attend their school's Homecoming Dance.
4. I bought my first corsage - for my son's date.
5. I learned the back roads to the high school.
I hope all the kids will look back with happiness on this evening. I know it was a day I won't soon forget.