Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 62: Five Things


I experienced five new things today:

1. I had a pumpkin doughnut from Krispy Kreme.
2. I got a new hairstyle - cut and color.
3. I played chauffeur for a group of high school students - my 15yo, his date, and two of their friends - so they could go out for dinner and attend their school's Homecoming Dance.
4. I bought my first corsage - for my son's date.
5. I learned the back roads to the high school.

I hope all the kids will look back with happiness on this evening. I know it was a day I won't soon forget.

4 comments:

R.R. said...

I rarely eat donuts but someone brought the variety box to work from Dunkin' Donuts. I picked the same donut because it wasn't covered with all the goop and sprinkles - and I love anything pumpkin. I heard the donuts were like eating two big macs so its an extra lap around the lake for me!!! Are you posting a pic of the new 'do? I'm sure prom day will never be forgotten for anyone involved! What a great weekend! RR

Pam Asberry said...

I rarely eat donuts myself, RR, but my hairdresser brought me one with a cup of coffee and I couldn't resist! I will get a pic up eventually, promise! And the kids had a great evening. All in all, I count yesterday a success!

Bryonna Nobles said...

The photo of the corsages is really beautiful but I want to see this new hair!!

Pam Asberry said...

It's all over my Facebook page, Bryonna - LOL! Basically I got my "fall color" - more red, less blonde - and I am trying to grow it out - one more time before I get too old for long hair! ;-)