Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 61: Flip Flop Wine


It's going to get up to 81 degrees here in Atlanta today, and that's definitely flip flop weather. But with temperatures dipping down into the 40's at night, my inclination isn't to pull on a pair of flip flops first thing every morning. Nostalgic for the lazy days of summer, I grabbed a bottle of Flip Flip Chardonnay at my neighborhood Kroger yesterday, let it chill, and sipped a couple of glasses while I finished Jane Austen's Persuasion last night. The beverage complemented the book very well. And at less than $10 a bottle, these wines are a great bargain. Click HERE for another blogger's review. Recommended!

2 comments:

R.R. said...

This used to be my bargain favorite. I would alternate between the pink and the regular.
It wasn't as good as this but it was OK for those "between paychecks" moments! RR

Pam Asberry said...

On my budget, I have to choose bargains every day, RR! :-)