Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 55: Pumpkin Spice K-Cups


I am a big fan of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes, but I don't care for the pumpkin spice flavored coffee creamers I have tried. So I was delighted to find this limited edition pumpkin spice coffee at Kroger this afternoon. Designed for use with the Keurig coffee maker, it couldn't be easier; I came home, made myself a cup, sweetened it with a packet of Stevia and lightened it with a splash of half and half, and found it to be a satisfying substitute for Starbucks - and a lot less expensive.

What is your favorite coffee flavor?

4 comments:

Tami Brothers said...

I'm a huge pumpkin spice fan. I don't have the Keurig coffe maker, but I do have a Dolce Gusto. They do the Chai Tea (which I haven't found locally so I haven't tried it). I'll have to see if they do some of the other flavorings, too.

Pam Asberry said...

Pumpkin Spice is such a popular flavor, Tami, I would be surprised if your manufacturer doesn't offer something similar. Good luck!

Bryonna Nobles said...

I want a Keurig so badly but my husband just doesn't see a justification in spending that much on a coffee maker. *sigh*

But it all sounds yummy.

Pam Asberry said...

I bought mine with a 20% off coupon at Bed Bath & Beyond - still pricy but a little more affordable. I don't use it every day because the K-Cups are kind of expensive, too, but I love the convenience. Try paying yourself a quarter every time you write; you will be able to pay for that coffee maker in no time! :-)