Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 45: Music & Arts


Today I visited the brand-spanking new Music & Arts store in Lawrenceville, Georgia. I was greeted by a friendly sales clerk, who pointed me in the direction of the sheet music; the store manager made a point of introducing himself to me, too. I had a long to-buy list with me--method books and festival pieces for my piano students, clarinet reeds and a reed guard for myself--and I found everything I was looking for. At the last minute, it occurred to me to check out the mandolin music, and I found a great book/CD/DVD combo (click HERE) that it just what I need to provide me linear instruction in between my sporadic mandolin lessons. It was an altogether lovely experience. Thank you, Music & Arts!

No comments: