Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 43: Eloisa James


Today I started reading a book by an author I have never read before, Eloisa James. I am counting the hours until the 2011 Georgia Romance Writers Moonlight & Magnolias Conference (click HERE), and New York Times Bestseller Eloisa James is going to be our keynote speaker. Not only that, I am going to have the opportunity to meet her at a "chocolate-filled chat" prior to the beginning of the conference on Thursday afternoon (click HERE). So I thought I should read at least one of her books.

I chose When Beauty Tamed the Beast. Before I joined Georgia Romance Writers, I hadn't experienced many romance novels; I lean more towards literary fiction, both when reading and writing. I am three chapters into this book now, and I may stay up all night and finish it. It's that much fun.

Have you tried any new authors lately? Have any book recommendations for the rest of us?

2 comments:

Julee J. Adams said...

Squee! Isn't it great when you find a "new" author you can't get enough of?

As I said, jealous, but thrilled for you. Know you all will report and look forward to it.

Pam Asberry said...

You'll just have to join us next year, Julee. It will be FABULOUS! :-)