Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 40: PaperBack Swap

Today I joined PaperBack Swap. It's easy. Sign up with an email address, a username and a password, then create a list of books you would like to swap with other members. When a book is requested, you mail it to that member; in return, you may choose from over five million available books. The books you request are mailed to you for free, and they are yours to keep. With your first list of ten books, you receive two credits that you can use to request your first two books; I have already ordered mine. I think this will be a great way to keep my shelves cleared of unwanted books and to satisfy my appetite for new reading material without breaking the budget. 

If you decide to give it a try, please use my name as a referral and I will receive even more credits! Thanks, and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Julee J. Adams said...

Wow and how cool is that? We've got a couple local used book stores (one managed by a close friend) who give pretty good credit. I am all about being realistic in paring down your hoard of books and I've done it for science fiction and non-fiction, but not all of the 60+ boxes. YET. Thanks!

Pam Asberry said...

It's totally cool, Julee. Give it a try - I bet you'll love it!

Bryonna Nobles said...

Let me know how you like it. I have about two and a half boxes I'm willing to part with since the move and that might be a good way to do it.

Pam Asberry said...

So far so good, Bryonna. I have shipped three books already and have four on their way to me. I am super excited!