Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 38: Peanut Chocolate Waffle Cone Ice Cream


The kids asked if they could have money to go to Bruster's. Now, I love Bruster's as much as the next person, but I also know that one can buy enough ice cream and cones at the grocery to feed the entire family for the cost of just ONE treat out. So I sent them to Kroger with my debit card and told them to surprise me. They came back with a half gallon of Private Selection Peanut Chocolate Waffle Cone ice cream and a box of waffle cones. We all ate until we were full and there is still some left for tomorrow. Delicious!

Tried any new ice cream flavors lately? What is your favorite?

2 comments:

Bryonna Nobles said...

New Ice Cream Flavors? Does Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough count? I actually tried that for the first time a few months ago. It was good, I never thought I'd like something with just plain cookie dough in it, boy was I wrong.

I also tried Publix Peach Frozen Yogurt which is AMAZING. Highly recommend that.

Pam Asberry said...

If Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is a new flavor for you, it definitely counts! The Publix Peach Frozen Yogurt sounds good, too. I will give it a try!