Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 33: Mirko Pasta


Tonight I had dinner at Mirko Pasta in Buford, Georgia for the very first time. The menu includes a variety of appetizers, salads, pastas, sauces, and desserts; basically, you create your own entree using the pasta and sauce of your choice. We started with complimentary bread and bean dip; we practically licked the bean bowl clean. Then I tasted my companions' dinners - granny smith apples and sausage ravioli and tagliolini with boscaiola sauce - before digging into my field green salad topped with grilled salmon. The food was reasonably priced and everything was cooked to perfection. Highly recommended!

6 comments:

Julee J. Adams said...

Sounds yummy and what a great idea for a restaurant, huh?

Eydie said...

Pam,
I love the concept of your new blog.
"Something new everyday” is a wonderful inspiration.
Thanks for being you!

Pam Asberry said...

It was fabulous, Julee; it would take a long time to try all the possible combinations. Now THAT would be a fun project!

Pam Asberry said...

Thank you, Eydie! I am having a wonderful time. :-)

SAIDFRAZ said...

I'm glad you had a positive experience there. We've been there once and it wasn't so positive. I ordered the day's special, Chicken Parmesan, and after two bites of chicken realized it was totally raw on the inside! They comp'd my dinner and gave me a free dessert, which was great. Unfortunately I can't get it out of my head so we won't be going back there. Too bad 'cause it seems like a great concept for dining.

Pam Asberry said...

Oh, Sherri, that's AWFUL! I can understand not being able to get that experience out of your head. Now I will probably think twice before going back - although my friend Natalie and her family eat there often, and just rave about it.