Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 32: The Masquerade

My son and his girlfriend invited me to join them at The Masquerade in Atlanta last night. 

It was 80's night.
I had a couple of drinks and did a little dancing, but mostly I people-watched. It's a great place for that. With four performance levels - Hell, Heaven, Purgatory, and Music Park - it would seem there is something for everyone.

Except me. I am glad I had the experience, but I probably won't go back. 20-somethings, you can have The Masquerade. I'll stick with Johnny's Hideaway.

2 comments:

Julee J. Adams said...

But you tried something different and isn't that the point? Thanks.

Pam Asberry said...

Yep. That's precisely the point. :-)