Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 30: Easy Slouchy Hand-Knit Hipster Hat

Noro Taiyo #7
This evening I started a new knitting project, Laurie Perry's Easy Slouchy Hand-Knit-Hipster Hat (click HERE to see a picture of Laurie's finished product and her instructions). Using a discontinued colorway of Noro Taiyo, all I managed to do today was cast on 88 stitches using size 8 16" circular needles. I will try to finish the ribbing and post a picture of my work in progress tomorrow.

4 comments:

Bryonna Nobles said...

That's actually a pretty cute hat. You'll have to post a completed picture of it later. That's interesting yarn and I'd love to see the finished project.

Pam Asberry said...

I will, Bryonna! This is my first experience with Noro yarn, so I am super excited about it.

Tami Brothers said...

I agree! Would love to see the completed picture.

Good luck on this. I always run out of ambition half way through.

:)

Tami

Pam Asberry said...

Hats are quick and easy, Tami! You should give this pattern a try - I am already about halfway through with this project, and I have worked on it only sporadically. I will post a picture soon, I promise!