Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 26: Artisan Bread Dough


I first heard about the book Artisan Bread in Five Minutes A Day in Mary Hunt's Debt-Proof Newsletter. I bought the book, purchased the necessary supplies, and then dropped the ball completely. That was months ago. Today I decided it was high time to give the concept a try.

I don't want to plagiarize, so I'm not going to share the exact recipe - a simple combination of flour, water, yeast, and salt. 

My just-mixed dough.

After a two-hour rise.
The next step is to put the dough in the refrigerator and allow it to chill overnight (up to 14 days). I will probably bake on Sunday, because I have a great adventure planned for tomorrow. See you then!

No comments: