Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 23: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion


Today I tried Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion. This was a gift from a piano student's family; the mom put together a bag of some of my ultimate favorite things as an end-of-year gift in June and added a couple of her own personal favorites. This fell into that latter category. During the summer months, I love Olay Quench Daily Lotion Plus Shimmer With Cocoa Better and that little bit of sparkle it adds to bare, tanned skin, but now that the weather is turning cooler I think I will switch to the Aveeno. It is non-greasy and fragrance free and moisturizes for up to 24 hours. Recommended!

* * *

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click HERE. Sorry I forgot to include that link yesterday!

No comments: