Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 22: Pinterest

You've had the experience of seeing something wonderful online and wishing you had some way to save that page? To rip it out and add it to a page in a scrapbook or tack it up on a bulletin board? Pinterest allows you to do just that.


From "Pinning 101" at Pinterest

Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.
I set up a Pinterest account several days ago but didn't take the time to actually create boards and pin some items until this afternoon. Once I figured out how to use the "Pin it" button, it was all over. Click HERE to see some of the virtual bulletin boards I am working on.
I could easily spend hours here, creating beautiful collections of my own and admiring the choices of others. Yes, is clear that Pinterest is addictive, but in a good kind of way. Click HERE to find out what all the fuss is about. And I hope you will follow me while you are there!

2 comments:

ruthhill74 said...

I struggled to find your link to join you on pinterest!
ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

Pam Asberry said...

I am so sorry, Ruth! The link is http://pinterest.com/pamasberry; I meant to include it in my post. Thank you for pointing that out to me!