Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 7: Sudoku

S.M. Carriere mentioned Sudoku in her blog earlier this week, and it occurred to me that I might be the only person on the planet who hadn't played the game yet. So today I decided to go for it.

I visited Web Sudoku, went through the tutorial, and selected an easy puzzle. I am ashamed to admit it took me almost sixteen minutes to complete, and I not have finished it at all if not for the "How am I doing?" button.

Here is a puzzle for you to try.


Click HERE for the solution.

I may never play Sudoku again. But at least now I know what all the fuss is about!

4 comments:

Julee J. Adams said...

You know, I hadn't tried it either! Good for you for taking the time to play a new game.

Pam Asberry said...

So I wasn't the only one, after all! :-)

Steph @Red Clay Diaries said...

My theory is that it's for number people. If you substitute letters for numbers (which I've seen before), I can totally do it. But with numbers, my brain just doesn't grasp it. I can do the easier puzzles, but I don't enjoy it at all.

Pam Asberry said...

Interesting, Stephanie; I might enjoy the letter version. Like you, though, I found this to be tedious and difficult. But at least I tried! :-)