Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 3: Wednesday Hodgepodge


My friend Stephanie of Red Clay Diaries joined the Wednesday Hodgepodge blog carnival for the first time today; it looked like so much fun that I decided to give it a try myself. Click HERE to go to the originator's website and see her answers; click HERE for Stephanie's. Read on for mine.

1. Using what's in your fridge right now, what sort of meal would you be able to make for guests who are standing on your front porch this very minute?

I could bake a pizza. I could make cheese omelets and toast or grilled cheese sandwiches. I also have a package of soft taco shells and could whip up some bean and rice burritos. Not bad, all things considered.

2. What is something about yourself that you hope will change but that probably never will?

The optimist in me cannot answer that question.

3. What's something about yourself that you hope will never change?

My optimism.

4. Do you usually send serious or funny greeting cards? Why?

It depends on the recipient. But about 75% of the time I end up with a funny one. I generally prefer to keep it light.

5. Bird watching, shell gathering, or star gazing - your choice for whiling away the hours?

Shell gathering. Definitely. Anything at the beach.

6. Do you double or triple check things? If so, what?

I am usually in too big of a hurry. I have so many things going on in my life I have had to let go of a lot of the perfectionism. Things usually turn out okay anyway.

7. What's your favorite place for people watching?

Hartsfield International Airport.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

I intended to blog about something completely different today, but the new beading technique I tried was a complete failure, so I am saving it for another time.

That's it! Did you have fun? If so, you can click HERE to find out what others had to say.

8 comments:

Amiee said...

OK, I'm coming to your house for dinner. While I'm there....you can teach me how to "bead" :)

Rebecca D said...

I love the premise of your blog... Have fun!

Pam Asberry said...

Okay, Amiee, I will set another place for you! And after dinner we shall bead! :-)

Pam Asberry said...

Thanks, Rebecca. I hope you will come back and visit soon!

Word Nerd said...

I loves these! I just found the Wednesday Hodgepodge too, but will definitely be coming back every week. :O)

Pam Asberry said...

I will go back too, Word Nerd, but I won't blog about it here, because it won't be new the next time. :-)

Bryonna Nobles said...

Wendesday Hodgepodge huh? Now that sounds like fun. I think I'm going to have to go and check it out.

You know, I never asked but... are you a vegetarian?

Pam Asberry said...

I am a pescetarian, Bryonna; I eat seafood but I rarely eat meat. However, I have been known to pretend that hot wings and bacon are vegetables. As a fiction writer, I have a vivid imagination! :-)