Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 12: Scrapbook Retreat

The room where I am working.
I am spending the weekend at the Scrapbook Cabin, nestled in the mountains of Ellijay, Georgia. I have visited this wonderful retreat before; I blogged about my experience HERE. What makes this weekend different is that I am actually creating scrapbook pages; the last time I was here, all I did was organize the photos on my laptop. I will share samples of my creations later. Right now, I need to get back to work.

4 comments:

SAIDFRAZ said...

I definitely want to see some results from this weekend. Have fun and happy scrapping!

Pam Asberry said...

Oh, Sherri, your amazing pages put mine to shame. But I am having fun anyway!

Bryonna Nobles said...

I've always wanted to learn to scrapbook but never actually did. I'm right there with Saidfraz. I'd love to see what you came up with!

Pam Asberry said...

I will try to get some pictures up soon, Bryonna!